



Mom and Dad in London!!!
So, I know that it has been two weeks from that last entry - but Nicole and I have been running around trying to get things ready for mom and dad's visit!! They are finally here. This trip has been planned since before we moved here and Nicole and I are so excited to have them in the UK. The thing is - I doubt that we will let them come back to the US!! So far we have walked around Southwark to Bourough Market, seen the Globe Theater, walked around St. Pauls, been on the London Eye, walked around Spitifields Market, and gone to church. And that is just in the last 2 days!! We have loads of things planned during the next week. I will keep it updated with our images along the way so that our family and friends can enjoy mom and dad's journey. Love to you all!!
Brad


1 comment:
You guys are big pimpin in London! Your blog is really cool. It seems like you are doing so many interesting things like looking at white boxes in an art gallery (ha!) or going to Cambridge for the weekend. I am very jealous indeed.
Good luck with your new move and new life in Atlanta!
Post a Comment