Tuesday, February 20, 2007








A Weekend with the Hunter's:
This past weekend Scott, Tabitha, and Addison Hunter came to visit us. We had not seen Scott and Tabitha since our wedding 3 years ago and we have never met little Addison who is 2 years old. We had a great time catching up with them. I have come to the realization that great friends can pick up right where they left off not matter how long it has been since they last saw each other. Nicole and I had a great time with them and laughed until our sides hurt! We are planning out trip to Tallahassee soon!

On Saturday, Jen and Eric Lawson has us all up to their house for game night. We played Battle of the Sexes and the men pulverized the women!! We did pitch in some money for couples therapy if anyone needed it afterwards - ha! On Sunday we took Addison to the Georgia Aquarium. She was amazed by all of the fish and I think a little scared of the sharks! The Aquarium is awesome!! Nicole and I said that we have to take mom and dad their - it is really great!

Well - enjoy the images of this past weekend! Next weekend we are off to St. Mary's Georgia to visit Nicole's Aunt Brenda and Uncle Bob.

No comments: