We're a family of four, Brad, Nicole, Baker and our yorkie Bleeker. Our blog was started in 2005 when we moved to London, hence the name, to allow our families and friends to keep up with our lives. Now that we've moved back to the States and had a baby, it makes all the more sense to keep it going. So enjoy!
I've debated on whether to do this or not but to not post a dedication to my mom would feel to me as if I'm trying to forget her, and I'm most certainly not. On January 15, 2003, my life was flipped upside down when I lost my mom to cancer at a young 50 years of age. She was beautiful, my best friend, full of life, the most amazing and forgiving woman I've ever known and my biggest cheerleader. A true Proverbs 31 woman. Though I'll never understand why she was taken from me and my family at such an early stage in my life, missing my wedding and the birth of our child, I have the hope in knowing I'll see her again in heaven. Mama, not a day goes by where you are not missed. I love you!
1 comment:
I have to say. . .you are one of the prettiest and most fashionable pregnant ladies I have ever seen! You look fantastic! :-)
Post a Comment