Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Boom Da Boom!!

That would be what we've been hearing non-stop around our house these days, thanks to Transformers 3! Baker has heard and seen so much gunfire that he walks around shooting everyone with a pretend gun and anything that he can turn into one. I always hoped Baker wouldn't run around doing this and who knew a 2.5 year old would even know what to do with one! I keep reminding myself that he has no idea what he's doing and praying he doesn't think of it as violence. He's have a blast though, that's for sure! I've been told that it's just what boys do. Let's just hope it's a phase and he'll be into something else soon!

Poor Bleeker was being held hostage. I kept hearing "boom da boom" somewhere else in the house and then I noticed Bleeker wasn't with me, so I tip toed to Baker's room and snapped this picture. Poor thing. Baker was shooting the mess out of him with his ruler gun and he just sat there and let him. Until I rescued him that is!
Baker with his power drill gun. By the way, I never say the word "gun" to him...I'm at least trying to keep that from him!

Video of his boom da boom madness.

No comments: