Poopidy Doo Dah!
I'm happy to announce that Baker has finally pooped in the potty! Well, only once, but that was worth celebrating! He absolutely will not go #2 in the potty and though that is frustrating, we are so proud of how well he pees in the potty. He has that down with no issues whatsoever. Poop will come with time so we're just remaining patient. In the meantime, we were so happy when he went to pee pee just before bed time when he accidentally tooted and out came a little poop! I think Baker was equally shocked when it happened and said "I pooped! I get spaceship!". He knew right away that he would finally get his spaceship (we've had this for weeks hoping it would be an incentive to poop) so even though it was bedtime, we stayed true to our word and let him play with it for about 20 minutes before he had to go to bed. He was so proud of himself but Brad and I were elated! Unfortunately, it hasn't happened since but I remain hopeful! :)
He played with this thing for 2 or 3 days straight!


1 comment:
Oh the poop! Just hang in there, it will click. Ellis knows that she gets a lollipop for going poop on the potty. She has somehow learned how to make these tiny little poops EVERY TIME she goes pee-pee. Needless to say, she's had 3 already today! Funny. But at least she's getting the hang of it.
Post a Comment