Monday, December 20, 2010

Ice Skating and Christkindle Market

I know I'm so behind on the blog.  I feel like I can't catch up with this thing anymore.  I sure hope people still read it!  Haha!  But I'll keep doing the best I can!  

We took Baker ice skating a few weeks ago.  He had been begging to go ever since it opened and seeing that we see it out of our window on a daily basis, it's a little hard to avoid.  Brad and I are sure aren't any good on the ice so imagine the two of us trying to keep Baker up...we looked like ridiculous but we had so much fun and Baker really enjoyed it!  We'll definitely do it again once the temps warm up but it doesn't get above freezing anymore so we won't be doing it anytime soon!

Getting on our skates

The smile says it all.
I'm just trying to stay afloat.  Notice my death grip on the rail!  Baker looks more stable than me.  :)

He screamed "I want break!" every few yards...lol.  Aren't these skates the cutest on his feet?


Nothing beats skating with this view. 
After skating, we walked over to the German Christkindle Market in Daley Plaza.  The aromas coming from this place is just too much to handle.  I could eat everything in sight!
After a look at the nativity, we had lunch at Roti.  How cute is he?
Holding up his gingerbread from the market.  I can't believe how much he likes it.

No comments: