Sunday, May 06, 2007







Visit to MaryEllen and David's New Baby Boy Denver
Last Sunday, we visited our friends Mary Ellen and David Wright to see there new baby boy, Denver. Denver was born just 3 weeks ago. I was roommates with MaryEllen in college, along with Ashley Freer, so it was great to see her as a mommy! Their baby is just precious and has the most beautiful red hair, long and lean legs, and sweet long feet! When we first arrived, he was asleep b/c Mew had just fed him, so he was out. I was sitting in their chair holding him when I noticed he was making these cute little noises. Then it suddenly became warm, and I told Mew that I thought he might be pooing when I felt a warm sensation on my stomach...he had peed all over me and I loved it! I felt like I had been christened by him, as if he told me that he felt so comfortable with me that he would pee on me...awh! So, we all laughed so hard and David was like superman, wisping him up out of my arms faster than you can imagine and up the stairs to change him. It was a great moment! Anyway, he is a cutie and the pictures prove it! The Wrights are great parents...little Denver is lucky to have them as his!

No comments: