Tuesday, August 21, 2007

4 Months Pregnant!
We finally decided to start documenting our pregnancy. I guess up 'till now, I didn't really look pregnant. I certainly felt pregnant (nausea, horrible headaches, and acne!) but didn't think that I was showing very much...Brad thought I was. Funny thing is, I was complaining all weekend about thinking that my stomach looked like it had gotten smaller! So, I asked Brad to take a picture of me this weekend so that I could see for myself what he was seeing. I was shocked! I cannot beleive how poochy it is...oh, does Brad love it! So, enjoy the pictures...Nicole finally has a belly!

1 comment:

aminnis said...

How cute!!! I was trying to figure out how you would possibly grow a whole baby in that tiny frame of yours!!! But you are carrying very well - you look great! How exctiting!!! Thanks for putting the photo up so we can track the progress of Project Baby Blackmon.