Saturday, August 18, 2007


Dinner With Leslie
Seeing that we are playing catch up on our blog, this posting should have been posted back in mid-July but time got the best of us in Atlanta during our move! A good friend of mine, Leslie Johnson, from Lee University came to Atlanta for the weekend on 2 occasions while we were living there. The last time was with her family to visit the Market, the wholesale place for people with businesses (if that made any sense!). Leslie is from Mobile, AL and was in my sorority at Lee, which seems like ages ago. I was thrilled to have dinner with her before we moved to DC. She is a great friend and always full of conversation. She has a cutie daughter and always has good stories for us, and advice! So, Brad and I picked her up and had a yummy dinner at Maggianos. I do love the food there...baby seems to really like Italian food these days! It was a great, short visit but we're so thankful we got to see her. We'll miss her visits for sure!

No comments: