This past Sunday, our church held their egg hunt for all the children, so of course, Brad and I were excited to take Baker. They provided McDonald's burgers, applesauce, and tons of cupcakes...a kid's favorite! Obviously, Baker had no idea what he was supposed to do when it came time to look for eggs, but with a little direction he managed to find one egg! Actually, since it took us a while to get to the eggs because he kept getting distracted by everything else, there weren't really any left. We found one plastic egg that had popped open so Brad put it together and laid it on the ground for Baker to "find". It was really cute because when he saw it, he bent down to pick it up. It was his only egg and poor thing, one of the other little kids took it from him! Ha! But another sweet mom gave him one of her kid's eggs, so he didn't go home empty handed! It was a beautiful day for an egg hunt and one that we will remember for sure! (There is a short video at the bottom of the post if you want to watch it.)
Such a great shot. Thank you Rebecca! Our camera battery died in the middle of all of the fun but friends took pics for us and emailed them to me. Thank God for friends!
I adore his sweet face in this picture! Thank you Carolyn for taking it!


He found a rock!

And a stick and would not let go of the water bottle in his hand.


He found a rock!

And a stick and would not let go of the water bottle in his hand.
Taking a closer look.

So happy that he found one!

Carolyn and I

Baker tries to swipe something from Haley's basket!

So sweet. It looks like Haley is sharing!

Then Noah wanted in on the action. Baker is like "Dude, lay off my egg!"

Big boy happily walking through the park.

All I could think was "Please don't fall in the dirt because it had poured rain the day before!" I guess I better get used to dirty clothes!
So happy that he found one!

Carolyn and I

Baker tries to swipe something from Haley's basket!

So sweet. It looks like Haley is sharing!

Then Noah wanted in on the action. Baker is like "Dude, lay off my egg!"
Big boy happily walking through the park.
All I could think was "Please don't fall in the dirt because it had poured rain the day before!" I guess I better get used to dirty clothes!
Video: Baker toddles around the park. Please excuse my horrible voice. I always think that my accent is has faded...then I hear myself on video and I'm shocked at how country I sound!



No comments:
Post a Comment