Friday, April 03, 2009

Spring in Old Town

Spring is definitely starting to show it's colors in DC. The cherry blossoms are already in full bloom and it's beautiful! The other day, we were out walking and took a couple of pics. Since Old Town is um, old, and full of history, there are often people dressed in gear from the colonial times, either getting ready to take tourists on tours or working the visitor's center. This guy had just left the center and while standing at the corner, Brad thought it would make a cool shot...so I snapped it and it's pretty darn cool! It looks like we've stepped back in time!


Colonial dude walking up to City Hall. I love how his cape is blowing in the wind.

The blossoms line N. Lee Street...so pretty. We're going to the Cherry Blossom Festival tomorrow so I'll post pics of that soon!

No comments: