Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Moms Pops & Tots

Chicago has these great park districts that manage the parks and beaches throughout the greater Chicago area.  They offer so many programs for kids throughout the year for a nominal fee that have to be signed up for...and let me say that it's every man for himself when it comes to signing up because these classes go fast!  We are lucky enough to have a park district location right by our place that hosts a great Moms Pops & Tots class that I signed Baker up for.  We go every Tuesday and it's a room full of toys, an arts center and then after an hour of free play, we have circle time and a story.  I have a feeling that I'll be very appreciative of this indoor activity come winter!  Walking there will be the tricky part in the wind and cold!

Walking the balance beam like a pro.
One of his favorites, and apparently the favorite of all the kids!  There are many fights that happen over these cars!
Not too unusual to see the boys playing with the car track.
Jumping off of the beam!  Such a big boy!
Story time...I was so shocked to see Baker go up front and listen so well to the story.  He looks like such a big kid here..sigh.  
Proud of himself!
Judging by the look on his face, he's very serious about this story.

No comments: