Pumpkin Picking at County Line Orchard
We took Baker to the cutest pumpkin farm two Saturdays ago...the County Line Orchard in Hobart, IN. It was a little different from other pumpkin farms we've been to, not quite as hokey. Don't get me wrong, there was definitely some hokiness there but it's branded so well! We spent the day there, skipping Baker's nap, so we could really just enjoy the day. The weather was perfectly fall so it was even more so such a fabulous day! I took loads of pictures, and though it may look like I put them all on here, I definitely didn't...I just have a hard time editing! :)

First stop, seeing the bee hives. Baker loved it!
Leaving the bee hives in their cute little tents
Baker standing next to the Three Little Pigs houses. Seriously, how cute is that?
I should have gotten their autographs! I so wish I could have one of them...and a goat. I don't think this would work well in the city though.
Old McBaker on his farm. He found this cute little wheel barrel and pushed it everywhere!
Some really nice young photography student was taking pics of her niece and nephew and took a few of Baker too! She emailed me a few. Nice huh? Love his face in this one.
So sweet. He especially loved the mini bird houses.
I so love this picture...if only those ugly coolers weren't in the background, it would be perfect!
The back of the prettiest barn I've ever seen!
Feeding the cows
Brad wanted in on the action too!
Sharing wheel barrels with another little boy. He wanted him to have it so bad...poor thing got rejected. Amazing how hard it is, even for something as small as this, to see your little one get rejected!
Feeding the goats. Animals make him so happy!
Having broccoli and cheese soup for dinner. This was the BIGGEST hit...he hate a huge bowl full of it! I think he'll be having more of this in the future! :)
The official picture of the season!
Who knows what he's doing here! This is what I typically get when I'm trying to take a cute picture...silliness!
Riding the Moo Choo with mommy. What a squeeze! There is no way that Brad could have fit in it.
Riding the train through the apple orchards.
Little tractor...
big tractor!
Now this is definitely not something that I get to see everyday! Brad thinks it's funny that I used to drive them back in my tobacco picking days!
Love it.
And all three of us!
He looks so long here. He's definitely getting more difficult to carry!
Daddy and Baker with Peter the Pumpkin Eating Dino. :)
Watching the staff make donuts. He later enjoyed his own apple cinnamon one!
More of that wheel barrel!
Running through the mini hay maze...his face should tell you how excited he was. After several rounds of it, we let him do it alone while we watched on and he loved that! Pure joy!
Playing in the pumpkin house - I LOVE THIS!! No caption needed.
I mean, he thought he died and went to heaven in this little house.
Later, Baker helped daddy make a pirate pumpkin.




No comments:
Post a Comment