Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Morn 2010

We had such a fun first Christmas celebrating in our own place.  We desperately missed our families but it was nice to do our own thing and make our own traditions.

Everyone's presents all laid out and ready to be opened!!  We love presents at our house!
Baker's gifts - Wrapped gifts are from mommy & daddy and the presents under the tree are from Santa.
A true White Christmas...gotta love living up north for that reason alone.  We woke up to a fresh coating on top of what we already had.
Getting ready to see what Santa left.
He ran straight to the tree and went to town opening presents.
A remote control fire truck!  "Peeze open daddy!"
He was just about as excited to get this orange in his stocking as he was the other toys.  I personally love the Sing-a-ma-jig!
Opening his Lego Rock Quarry kit...he was VERY excited about this one!
Lightning McQueen's Mack truck!  He loved this one too!
Look, a Hex Bug!  This was a huge hit!  Too bad we don't know where it is anymore.
"Jeffe", aka Jessie, from Toy Story 3. 
Playing with Bleeker and his squeaky toys.
Our sweet little pup.  Love our Beek Beek.
Alphie!
Baker with all of his loot.  Yes, we may have gone a bit overboard but it was very difficult not to being our first year to feel like we could truly shop without having to ship it and being the first Christmas that Baker could really get into.
Some of our gifts - Brad with his new winter hat and me with new fur vest!  
Loving his Furreal friend and going for a ride on his new Trunki suitcase.
Wearing the new Buzz wings that I won through Time Out Chicago magazine!  I never win anything so I really thought it was a scam when I got the email.  It wasn't I picked it up from their offices that
 I realized it was true! :)
Figuring out this remote thing.  I love that he thinks he has to point the remote directly at the truck to get it to work. So cute.
 Our little Christmas spread...it really was a lot of food for three people so we had leftovers for the next 2 or 3 days.
Self timer pic...gotta love that feature.
Playing with his new rock quarry.
Wanting to blow out the candle.
Another self timer pic
Silly faces
He looks so adorable in his new Buzz pjs!  He was saying something very serious here.

Video montage of Christmas day - He was so cute when he first saw "Santa's" footprints and then took off for the presents.

No comments: