Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chicago Auto Show

My friend Amy won two tickets to the car show and we were lucky enough to be asked to join her and little Max.  I have never been to a show like this before so I was really excited and didn't know what to expect.  It was really fabulous but had me wanting so many cars...I had no idea how much I loved cars until this!  And who knew that this is the biggest auto show in North America?  It was great!

Mini "Chips" thinking they are cool stuff playing in this police car!
Policeman Baker had to have his turn at the wheel.
Baker enjoyed this taxi quite a bit!  Of course, he loved getting in all of the cars that were there!
Wearing our 3D glasses while we watched some little video.  It wasn't until I uploaded these pics that I saw how he was posed...so cute, though I know he wasn't intending on looking so dapper!
While we were in a cab on our way to the show, Baker asked if McQueen would be there.  I told him no.  After an hour or so of being there, we turned the corner and I heard him screem, "McQueen mommy!  McQueen!"  He was elated!  What a surprise to find both McQ and Tow Mater there!  If this is any indication of what Disney will be like, it's going to be a great trip!
I've always wanted to sit in a Smart Car. They are surprisingly spacious!
 Checking out the Jeep display.  We desperately wanted to do this but Baker was too small.
I thought this Honda was pretty cool!
Of course, we had to go back to see McQueen again.
Brad's client is State Farm so some folks on his team came up with this idea.
What a cute Mini Cooper!  I'd love one of these!
I mean, how cute are the side view mirrors?
This pretty much sums up our trip to the car show.
And this too.  :)  Such cuties!
Playing peek-a-boo in the back of a Buick Enclave.  I'd love to have this car!
Posing in front of a cake display that Tipsy Cake was making on the spot! 
Baker getting chummy with one of the car models!  She played cars with him so he thought she was great.
I saved the best car for last...this is one amazing car!!!  The paint job on this Infinity is just breathtaking, so much more so in person!

No comments: