

Time with the Stones:
While we were in Prague, we had the great pleasure of meeting up with Jon, Emily, and Lillian Stone. Jon and Emily, with their two daughters Eloise and Lillian, are missionaries in Prague. They were kind enough to spend Saturday afternoon with us and we had an amazing time. Nicole and I think that it was the highlight of our trip. Emily and I have known each other for years and it was so great seeing her as a mother with a mission. I have also known Jon since Lee and am so proud to see how God is working in his life! Nicole and I sat with them in awe as they were explaining their goals and what the next phase of their life is devoted to. We had the best time - I do hope that they think so as well! We had a great lunch and then walked through old town Prague to the old Jewish Quarter to have some of the best ice cream that I have ever had. They even took us to the subway station and taught us how to use the public transportation network. We loved our time with them and hope that we can spend more time with them in the future. Jon and Emily - We owe you!! Also - next time we want to meet Eloise!!
To all of you out there who read this blog. Jon and Emily have an enormous opportunity to shape the hearts and minds of the people in Prague. If you would like to support them - which we will be as well - please send your contributions to the follow address below.
Church of God World Missions
2490 Keith Street, NW
Cleveland TN, 37312
Designated To:
Jonathan and Emily Stone
Project # 790-1037-001


1 comment:
Some friends effortlessly become friends for life...even if you only see each other once every ten years! After spending time with you we both shared how thankful we were for our time with you! You are amazing people...it was a refreshing time for us. Thank you for taking time out of you tour of Prague to spend time with us!
Post a Comment