Monday, March 17, 2008

Flipping Out Because Baker Just Flipped Over!

Okay, so I was just videotaping Baker on his tummy time mat because he started cooing so loudly! It was just precious! He was just talking away to me. Of course, as soon as I broke out the camera, he just grunted a lot. BUT as I was recording him, just hoping he would coo again, he started getting really irritated at being on his tummy and next thing you know, he flipped over and I just happened to have it on video! How great is that? I tried to see if he would do it again and he did it 2 more times. So it's official...he's a genius! Ha! Enjoy the video.

5 comments:

Jillian said...

What a great moment to catch on camera! The pics of Baker are just so cute - he is adorable!

The Lee Family said...

HOW CUTE! It is rare that a parent catching things like that on video! How precious!

Carla

Jennifer said...

Little baby grunts! I miss hearing those! My girls squeal and scream now. :)

Erin said...

How awesome that you caught this on video! And, yes, he might be a genius :).

HD_BD_OD said...

That is neat. Getting it on video may win you some cash someday!