Monday, March 03, 2008

Thought this picture turned out funny...and it wasn't planned!
Back side view - we've never show this side of him!
Our little ball player. It's his first time wearing shoes!
Tummy time on his Boppy. He is looking more and more like his daddy!
Too sweet! Precious time with daddy...
...and mommy. We love this picture of him!

Mommy & Baker's First Day Out...Alone!
The weather in DC was beautiful today! Needless to say, I had to get out on my own with Baker for the first time. Yes, I've walked to Starbucks and Blockbuster and back once but this was the first time I put him in the stroller and actually walked around town without Brad. I was so anxious to get out of the house and it was so worth it! It was as if spring had come early...the perfect temperature and sunny blue sky. It was a bit surreal to push a stroller around with our baby in it, not someone else's but ours! I walked around and was thinking, "wow, I'm totally going to be doing this for the next few years"...very bizarre! So with baby in tow, we did a little bit of shopping, hit Starbucks and then made a visit to the church office for everyone to see the cutie that I brought with me! It was nice to see all of the staff there as I've missed them because for those of you that don't know, prior to Baker's arrival, I did some volunteer work in the office to help out when needed. It was a great day to be out, especially with the new little love of my life!

1 comment:

Jonathan Stone said...

Wow! He is beautiful. I didn't realize that you guys were still posting to this blog, so I hadn't seen pictures of Baker yet. Hope you guys are doing great in DC!