Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Mr. Perky
His new thing is sucking on his hands. He's always done this when
he was hungry, but he seems to do it when he's sleepy too. It's really cute to watch.
He's a genius, what can we say?
Daddy is getting some sugar!
Sucking on Brad's nose, seriously sucking!!
So Sleepy
I was getting ready to go to my MOPs group this morning so I had Baker on his floor gym, which he loves by the way. I had picked him to play with him and he started getting fussy but I could tell he was fighting sleep. Everyone always said that we would eventually start to figure out what cries mean what and I feel like we totally can now...we have a way to go but we're definitely getting better with it. When Baker does start to fall asleep during his wake time, all we have to do is lay him on his gym and he usually perks up. Well, he started to get even more fussy but he wasn't really crying, it was more like talking with a few cries here and there. It was quite funny so I grabbed the camera and started taping it...he's just too cute! I loved it and I'm sure you'll find it funny too!


No comments: