Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Simply sweet face
Feed me face, before the crying starts.
I'm sad because I want food face.
Ah, now that I'm full I think I'll poop face.
My belly's warm and I'm sleepy face.
Well, I'm awake again I think I'll play face and the my
mommy made me wear these stupid socks on my hands face.
Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis face
(for those of you that used to watch Different Strokes!)
The FINALLY I can sleep face!
Holding on to his rattle...yes, I put it in his hand
but he held it for a while.

The Many Faces of Baker
We've learned over the past 2 1/2 months (yes, can you believe he's that old?) that Baker has many facial expressions! This morning, I couldn't resist putting him in his alligator sleeper that Anna and Jeff passed down to him from Charlie. It was just too cute and Baker looks precious in it! So what did I have to do once he was dressed? You guessed it...a photo shoot! Throughout the "shoot", Baker made many faces that I didn't notice until I had uploaded them to the computer. Below is a video of him from this morning trying so hard to sit up as he weeble wobbles all over the place! So, here they are, all compiled for your viewing pleasure! :o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that baby! Forget the National Zoo! I just want to see this baby alligator!