Thursday, April 03, 2008

So sweet.
He most certainly is ADORABLE!
Finger toes...he loves to have them curled up.

Baker is 10 Weeks Old!
Today marks the 10th week that we have been blessed to have Baker in our lives! What an amazing time it has been and what a gift we have been given. There isn't much else to report since yesterday but I did take a few pictures today and one video. The video is of Baker trying to fall asleep. He started a new schedule yesterday that requires us to keep him awake for 2 hours after he naps for 2 hours and let me tell you, it's not always easy! But he's a champ and is doing great! So, I filmed him today as he was sitting in my lap trying so hard to go to sleep (it was only a few minutes before I was going to lay him down). He gets his eyes closed and then he reopens them...he was fighting it very hard! He's so stinkin' cute and sweet...Brad and I just adore him!!

2 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

Nicole he is SERIOUSLY so cute. I love the legwarmers! And I'm so glad you keep posting pictures!

Erin said...

Love the video...too cute. And I was glad to read your blog on the vaccines...ellis had hers today and it wasn't nearly as bad as I had feared, though I cried almost the whole time.