Well, I've often written about how wild Baker is when he sleeps but he's also quite wild when he wakes up and is waiting for us to come get him. We have his little blanket animals (I have no idea what they're really called but it has the animal head with a blanket attached to it...that sounds quite creepy doesn't it?) sitting in two of the corners of his crib (but we make them pretty hard to reach) and Brad's afghan from when he was a baby hanging on the end. Most days, we walk in and there's at least one of them pulled down and nestled up to him. Brad watched him in the monitor on Saturday actually roll from one corner to the next, grunting while he pulled each one down. And the other day, I walked in to get him from his nap and this is what I found:
and out of the crib.
The next day - Baker often wakes up during his naps, talks a bit and falls back to sleep. That's what happened here. He found time to pull the blanket down, wrap up in it and then went back to sleep...so sweet.
Mobile watching. He realizes now that his arms are almost long enough to touch them...uh oh.
Then stupid me sat him up and let him grab them. What was I thinking? I'll be paying for this one in a few weeks/months.


No comments:
Post a Comment