More Puppy Love
The other day, I sat Baker and Bleeker on the bed to take some shots of them together. I have to plan these out because there is no way that Bleeker would ever just volunteer to take a picture with him. It was really sweet to see the reactions that Baker makes towards him and then watch Bleeker act as if Baker doesn't even exist. He really loves him and gets so giggly when he comes around. And when it comes time to eat, forget about it if Bleeker shows up! Baker will just stare at him as if we're not even around. It's not just Bleeker that he likes either. All of our friends have dogs and with each one of them, Baker gets really happy and just smiles when they come around him. We're so pleased that he loves dogs and that he's not afraid of them. Hopefully he'll grow up to be an animal lover like Brad and I are!


The other day, I sat Baker and Bleeker on the bed to take some shots of them together. I have to plan these out because there is no way that Bleeker would ever just volunteer to take a picture with him. It was really sweet to see the reactions that Baker makes towards him and then watch Bleeker act as if Baker doesn't even exist. He really loves him and gets so giggly when he comes around. And when it comes time to eat, forget about it if Bleeker shows up! Baker will just stare at him as if we're not even around. It's not just Bleeker that he likes either. All of our friends have dogs and with each one of them, Baker gets really happy and just smiles when they come around him. We're so pleased that he loves dogs and that he's not afraid of them. Hopefully he'll grow up to be an animal lover like Brad and I are!
"Say what?" "I will pet you whether you like it or not!" "You're funny Bleeker!"


No comments:
Post a Comment