Monday, August 18, 2008

Jumpin' Jack

This past Saturday while at Amelia's birthday party, Jamey and Sara Beth loaned us Sam's old door jumper for Baker to use and let me say a HUGE thank you to them for that! Baker absolutely loves it and therefore, I love it! He wasn't quite sure what to do in it at first and just kind of sat there and maybe did a few spins, nothing exciting. But then something clicked yesterday when we tried it a 2nd time and I think it was Bleeker - suddenly he appeared and Baker went to jumping. The light came on and he's been jumping ever since! He loves to bounce all over the place and we get the biggest kick out of watching him. If I had known how great these things are, I would have purchased one a long time ago! It's not only great fun for Baker but I am able to put him in it and wash dishes or make dinner and he's perfectly content. So the jumper is a hit on all sides!

The video below shows him bouncing around but I love how Bleeker is in the background and can't figure out how to get past the jumper! He finds a way to make his escape!

3 comments:

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

Oh my goodness we need one of those! He is soo cute!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I'm rethinking the whole track star thing. After watching him jump around like that, he could have a future as a Ukrainian dancer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzhqneKsQZw

Sara Michelle said...

So I have one of those jumpy things, and we put Aletheia in it last week because she loves to stand up and we thought that she might enjoy it even if she couldn't jump. Yea, hello, she just hung in there and she is so little that we had to wedge in a whole bunch of blankets so that her head would stay off the tray. I put it away for a few more months but am so excited to use it!