Friday, February 01, 2008

He has his daddy's toes
Baker relaxing in the living room

The Blackmon Boys

He loves his Moses Basket

Our little Pirate

He loves his mommy

Talk to the hand!

Update on Baker and Nicole:
Baker and Nicole are doing great. I am not sure if you know but Nicole has a mild case of Bells Palsy that was triggered right after her delivery. She is on steroids and antibiotics and the neurologist says that Nicole should be fine in a months time. You can imagine that this has bothered Nicole and has added to the extra stress of being a new mom, etc. So please keep her in your prayers - but she is doing awesome!!! Baker continues to grow day by day and we are learning that he loves to eat, pee, poop , and sleep. My parents have been amazing and are letting us sleep through the night so that we can be completly rested up by the time they leave on Sunday. Enjoy the pictures!

Brad

2 comments:

Jenn said...

found you through the Lee site... Nicole, I will definitely be praying for you!!! Congratulations!!!

Erin said...

Oh my, I could just eat him up... he's so cute!!!
Nicole, I am on my knees for you. Take it easy and enjoy that little bundle of goodness. Much love!