in order to catch the shot!
It's hard to believe that today is his 3 week birthday!! Time really is flying by, but then again, sometimes it feels like it's creeping by. Regardless, every second we get with our precious baby is amazing. This week we set up a webcam that Brad's parents got us as a surprise and last night we had our first webcam call...it was so neat! They really wanted to be able to see Baker and the changes he'll be making since they live in TN, this way they don't feel so far away. It's great for us too as we get to see them more often now! Today is also Baker's first Valentine's Day so we got him his 1st V-day card and some really adorable Trumpette socks that look like little trainers with laces....so cute! We can't wait to celebrate more V-days with him! Bleeker even got his V-day gift too...some yummy peanut butter treats from a bakery in Georgetown...he's so spoiled! Anyway, enjoy the new pics of Baker. They all seem to be of him sleeping I guess because that's what he mostly does these days. I feel like I work at Sears studio because I keep setting up these photo shoots with him...ha! Enjoy!


2 comments:
I love the blue hornet pic. A great mad face! to cute! Happy Vday! Can't wait to meet Baker!
Lauren
Love the "chick magnet" socks...hope you are all still doing welll
Post a Comment