Monday, February 04, 2008



We are all alone!!

Today was the first day that Nicole and I had Baker all alone, and suprisingly - we all survived! The night was a bit rough, but Nicole and I made it with about 5 to 6 hours sleep and you really can't ask for more than that with a newborn. Today was transition day as we are trying to prepare Nicole and the house with my return to work on Wednesday. Luckily I don't have to go out of town until the end of March, so we should be old pros by then. I made a last minute trip to Babies R Us and to Target to make sure that all of our bases were covered. Tomorrow we only have one outing planned and that is to visit Nicole's neurologist for a follow up on her Bells Palsy - And thanks for all of the kind words to Nicole for this, it is still a big worry for her. Here are a few images of Baker from today. He and Nicole had some tummy time today. I am not sure what tummy time is, but I hear that it is important!

Brad

No comments: