The other day, Wednesday I believe, Baker had one of those days where he was an absolute angel, toddling around everywhere. Which by the way, I love his Frankenstein walk...hilarious! Seriously, if I could have bottled him up, I would have and sipped on it all day long! He was just the best. But being sweet doesn't mean he isn't up to no good at times. This day just seemed to be one thing after the other. Kids will be kids!
Being sweet Baker - he loves to lay his head down on the sofa.
He thought it was funny that he rearranged his toys!

Then he decided to flip it upside down and climb on it.

What fun he had finding new ways to play!

I stepped away for a second, turned back around and saw that he had taken my cup off the desk and was drinking out of it! His entire outfit and the floor was drenched with water!
Then he decided to flip it upside down and climb on it.
What fun he had finding new ways to play!
I stepped away for a second, turned back around and saw that he had taken my cup off the desk and was drinking out of it! His entire outfit and the floor was drenched with water!


1 comment:
Be careful! It's days like this that make mommy's and daddy's think about having another one!
Post a Comment