Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thursday at Gymboree

Okay, so this post is really just an excuse to post pictures from our new camera and because I haven't had the chance to take any new pictures lately...I was very eager! So, I got a little camera happy at Baker's Gymboree class the other day. I am still learning the in's and out's of the new camera but we're getting there! Anyway, we were really excited to go back this week because we missed our class last Thursday due to a stomach bug that I caught. Unfortunately Brad got it later that morning...it was not a fun day for us. So, Baker was thrilled to be back in class and I was excited to meet up with Molly and Claire. Gymboree is more like our social hour with each other and we often joke that she and I are going to get kicked out for not listening! :o) But we always have lots of fun!


All of the kiddos pushing the air log. Baker gets bored with this one now for some reason. He usually just backs off and does his own thing midway. This picture cracked me up though because when some of the kiddies saw my camera, they stopped to stare and give a little smile.

Getting ready to climb up the boxes to get to the slide!

Molly and Claire having fun!

Sweet Claire in awe of the bubbles

Baker takes a ride down the slide with his teacher Ms. Casey by his side.

Ms. Casey grabbed the bag of balls and while getting the next center ready had them draped over her shoulder. Baker spotted them and went right over to her...he waited patiently for her to turn around, without taking his eyes off of them, and give him a couple!

Then Claire wanted in on the fun. The two of them were hilarious, like a little old couple, trying to get the ball from the other. Despite each having two of their own, they only wanted the one the other had!

Well, we see what happened moments later! Baker looks so innocent right? Ha! I'm only kidding...Claire just lost her balance as I was in mid-shot and her legs and feet only made the picture. Too funny!

It's funny that the two of them stay pretty close by each other despite
all of the other kids around.

The busy box always gets their attention!

Baker eating something from the busy box, as usual. Thank God they wash these after each use!

Back at home, Baker finally figured out that this duck is for pushing around!

Our new camera has a bright red light that comes on every time the shutter button is pressed. The minute Baker sees it, he gets the cheesiest grin on his face...literally, every single time!

This is Baker's 50's do. We comb his curly wet hair after his bath and he always gets this flippy curl on top that looks like he should be driving a '57 Chevy!
Another flippy do picture with his cheesy smile!

No comments: