Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Wagon Time...

This time, it's Baker's wagon. He still loves to go for a ride in the house and trust me, there is a lot more in the new house. I know it sounds tacky, but I really want to tie a rope to it and pull him down the sidewalk...I think he'd love it, so who cares about being tacky? If I find rope, I'm buying it!

Daddy takes Baker for a ride! Look at his smile!
He is clearly very excited. Note the spatula in his hands -
kitchen items are his new favorite thing.

Saturday, we had Happy Feet playing on the TV when out of nowhere, Baker got his Penguin and started playing with it. Now, we're not sure if he did this on
purpose but it was pretty ironic timing!

Trying to "drink" from daddy's cup.

There was nothing in it.

He's become very cuddlyy lately and we adore every second of it!

No comments: