Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lunch at Union Station

Feeling the need to do something different, Brad had this brilliant idea to have our Sunday lunch at Union Station. What a great idea! We thought it would be a great place for Baker to run around and it was. Only the little touristy booth with the DC teddy bears proved to be a real test of our patience as it caused Baker to throw a tantrum in the main hall, echoing throughout! I would like to say that he didn't win that battle and we did not go home with a pink bear. We did, however, have a nice little family lunch inside the station where Baker discovered his love for ketchup. I've tried this before with him but he just turned his nose up to it. Not this time! Apparently he now likes it! As a matter of fact, it went a little further than what I was comfortable with the moment he started eating it with his fork. Yeah, not a good habit to be forming. I guess we asked for it since we're the ones that encouraged him to try it!




I love this picture of the two of them!

Daddy and his little man roaming through the train station. This place is great because it's just big and open!

Nothing like some fried macaroni and cheese, fries and ketchup. The picture of health! Trust me, we would not have gone the fried route if they had another option but they didn't! He didn't even like it all that much.

Baker loved to dip his fries in the ketchup, when he wasn't eating it with a fork. Sometimes he would take the fry, suck the ketchup off it and then set it aside!

The wind was so bad over the weekend. His hair was already all over the place but the wind definitely kicked it up a notch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this outfit :) Baker is the cutest little boy!