What's Cookin'?
When at TJ Maxx the other day, I found this cute little kitchen toy by Infantino that I had spotted at Target a few months back. I loved it then but didn't want to buy it but when I saw it at the Maxx, I couldn't resist it again. I get it home and Baker is so excited to play with it, only I get it out of the package and what's missing? The all important eggs and skillet? What's a kitchen without the frying pan and food? So, I went ahead and let him play with it but I was quite frustrated because he loved it! I got a little bowl and he pretended he was stirring food in it. But I knew I had to return it. At least he got to enjoy it for an hour!
"Ooo"...one of his favorite things to say.
Serious chef. He's auditioning for Top Chef next season.
I loved it when I looked and he was laying on the floor so that he could play in the oven.
Okay, so this might be considered kind of odd but I had to take a picture. Baker totally put Bleeker's bone in his shorts! Too funny!


No comments:
Post a Comment