Saturday, July 04, 2009

Move over Van Gogh!

In an effort to bring some structure to Baker's day, hopefully I'm not too late on this, I thought we needed to set some time aside for art. Baker has really taken a strong liking to anything that involves drawing so having time in our day to do this makes him very happy! I usually set up some paper or his coloring book on our dining table and give him a couple of crayons and he's off. Though he spends a lot of time scribbling, he also spends a lot simpling examining the crayons. But regardless of what he's doing, at least he's getting the opportunity to express his creativity! You never know, we may just have the next Jackson Pollock on our hands!



Baker puts his crayons to work. Just look at the grasp he has on that red crayon!
He got crayon on his hands I think and he must have found it funny!
Mmmm, just what are these things and how do they work?
Checking out his masterpiece.
Sweet little dangling feet.
I had to post this picture because Baker has curled his toes up since the day he was born. I had the hardest time catching a shot of his feet because he kept curling them up.
He has such gorgeous eyes! This picture totally shows the color off!
Putting on his shoes...
But he just didn't get it on quite right! He doesn't seem bothered though!
This is Bleeker's new favorite place to lay...underneath our table. Not on the rug outside of it but under it. He's too funny.

No comments: