Baker's New Class
I posted about 2 months ago that Baker had moved up a class at church. This past Sunday was our first time working the two's room so I had a chance to snap a couple of pictures. Snack time was the only opportunity to catch them all at once so I didn't waste a second. Baker was the youngest in the class on Sunday which isn't usually the case. You can tell the rest of the kids have the control to stay seated while they snack...not Baker. He was standing up, standing in the chair, trying to climb the table, being a clown...oh, he's something else! :) He loves this room though. Only occassionally does he cry when we drop him off. This particular morning, I dropped him off so we could go to Sunday School before it was our turn to work the second half and he just walked on in. I was like "Well okay then, see ya later. Love you too." :)
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment