This past weekend was our first weekend together as just the three of us in three weeks so what did we do? We went to the mall! We love Tyson's Corner because it is enormous but best of all, it has a terrific play area for kids and a cute little train that takes rides around a part of the mall. How cute is that? So, after we did just a bit of shopping, we met some friends that ironically had plans to go to the mall too at the play area. We laughed as we watched Sam and Baker run crazy with the gazillion other kids in there. It's so chaotic but Baker loves that place. The play area alone is worth the drive out there just to see how happy he is. He is fearless and runs around like a wild child and I love it! After we ate lunch, Brad and I took Baker on the train because we know he loves anything with wheels, and seeing how much fun he had playing with the Thomas train table at Barnes and Noble last week, I knew he would love it! We were right...he did and wasn't too happy with us when it came to get off but our $2 rides were up! We'll definitely take him for another trip though...don't you worry!
Getting ready to leave the station.
How cute is this? I love the way his little eyes are peering above the window! I was in the same car but stuck my camera out the window. Good thing I didn't get struck by another train! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment