Back in the day when I was a flight attendant based in Chicago, I had several crash pad roommates...one being Mary. She has since moved back to England but still flies for United and lucky for me, I get to see her when she has layovers here! We haven't seen her since we lived in London so I was really excited when she emailed she would be in town. Baker really took to her and even wanted her to put him down for nap! :)
The night before, Baker wanted to try out Bleeker's new kennel. He loves to play in this, it's his own little playhouse! Little did we know that Bleeker would soon tear the front door to shreds making this completely useless. For those that don't know, he's having major anxiety issues and has almost ruined several things in our house lately...but vet appointment is this week!
Mary was here!
All hugs!


No comments:
Post a Comment