Baker and I are slowly but surely feeling a little more connected here in Chicago. It's taking some time but we're getting there. I'll never be able to replace the special friendships I built in DC but I've met some amazing people here too. So, one week a few weeks ago, we had two playdates...at the museum and the zoo. What fun we had!
Baker and his new friend, Parker, from preschool play at the Museum of Science and Industry. This is an amazing place!!
Unaccompanied Minors flying in a 727.
That's his mom Shelly...she is so nice!
Watching chicks hatch...that is something else!
So sweet holding hands
A indoor tornado
Of course he would stop to stare in awe at the tractor. This child loves a tractor or construction vehicle of any kind!
Watching the largest pinball machine in the world.
1896 Benz - Crazy how far we've come, and boy am I thankful for that!
All aboard!
The next day we spent the morning/afternoon with Max and Amy at the Brookfield Zoo. Max is a year younger but Baker is so good with him. It was mine and B's first time going here and it was fantastic! The weather was beautiful and absolutely perfect for the zoo!
Monkey see, monkey do
Posing witht he grizzly bear but you can't see it for the shadow.
I definitely never want to encounter one of these. That is one large animal.
Primate house
Love his foot :)
One little monkey running free.


No comments:
Post a Comment