Saturday, November 06, 2010

Preschool Halloween Party

Baker loved any chance to wear his costume and it seems like he wore it a lot this year.  I was so excited when I found out that his class was having a party and that we could go!!  I couldn't wait to see him with his little school friends and in his school environment.

\
Getting ready to go in to his classroom.
I hate this pic is blurry but it's the only one of the whole class.
With his buddy, Parker.
Waiting for their lunch.
I think he and Parker are pretty close at school.  Ironically, his family moved to Chicago in May also.  Even more strange...they moved with his dad's advertising job!  Crazy right? 

That day, Bleeker's dog kennel came in, thankfully!  He's been having some major anxiety issues when we leave for the day and has come close to ruining our place.  So, this was a must and he's been so much better since!  Baker loves it way more than Bleeker does!

No comments: