Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baker Turns 5 Months Old!
It's so hard to believe that Baker turned 5 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. When many of you warned us to enjoy him now because they grow up before you know it, you weren't kidding! Baker has filled our days and nights with complete happiness. We have been blessed with an unbelievably sweet, mellow, and happy baby who just goes with the flow and has been pretty easy going since we brought him home from the hospital. Of course, like all babies, he has his moments and lets us know real quick when he is unhappy. But we cannot complain...he's a charmer!
So, since it was another monthly birthday, I had his photoshoot in the same place as always, the nursery - on the bed, rocker, changing table and in a 12 month onesie (thanks Martha Stewart!). I am hoping that by the time he is 1 year old, I can compare all of my pictures of him doing the same things and see how much he's grown. You can too! Enjoy!
His changing table is getting shorter!
Looking very sweet with his Harrod's puppy. Thanks Jen! You need to come back to the States for another visit!!
His "Me? Cute? Ah, come on. Okay, I am pretty cute" face.
In his 12 month onesie...still growing into it! Let's see what it looks like at 6 months.

He's very seriously talking here.
So cute!!
Loving on his puppy.
Actually, I think he was wanting to eat it!

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

I love all these pics of all of his different facial expressions! So adorable!