One thing Brad and I have learned during the introduction of solid foods to Baker is that Bleeker likes it too. During one of Baker's feedings of squash, Bleeker kept trying to lick the food off of Baker's face. Then when we weren't looking, he took Baker's bowl and licked it clean! I think Bleeker likes baby food too!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Bleeker and Baby Food?
One thing Brad and I have learned during the introduction of solid foods to Baker is that Bleeker likes it too. During one of Baker's feedings of squash, Bleeker kept trying to lick the food off of Baker's face. Then when we weren't looking, he took Baker's bowl and licked it clean! I think Bleeker likes baby food too!
One thing Brad and I have learned during the introduction of solid foods to Baker is that Bleeker likes it too. During one of Baker's feedings of squash, Bleeker kept trying to lick the food off of Baker's face. Then when we weren't looking, he took Baker's bowl and licked it clean! I think Bleeker likes baby food too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment