Monday, June 30, 2008

This Week's Stories

This past week was the introduction of a few different things in the Blackmon home. One, Baker started eating green peas. Two, after eating green peas, Baker made his first poopy in the bath tub! Needless to say, I was a bit panicked as Brad had just left to go to the store and I wasn't sure how to handle this situation. Thanks Shannon for giving me some advice! I simply took Baker out of the poop infested water, laid him on the living room floor, scooped the poop that I could out, and the rest had to go down the drain...yuck! No worries, I bleached it all out very good! I then proceeded with the bath. Whew! I'm sure that won't be the last time that happens but at least I'll be mentally prepared for it! Finally, Baker got a mesh feeder to chew on to help relieve his teething. A few friends suggested this and putting a piece of ice in it so after I finally found it, we gave it a whirl. I think he liked it!

After he pooped in the tub! I love that he's got that look of shock. I think he must be making the face that I was making at that moment!
Chewing on his mesh feeder. Notice the scratch on his face...he managed to scratch his face overnight despite wearing socks on his hands! I'm not sure how he did this through the sock but he managed. Poor little guy!

Looking very much alike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is wild to see Brad & Baker side by side like that; Baker really is a little mini-Brad.
and too funny about Bleeker finishing off the baby food, haha!