Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This Puppy Doesn't Stand a Chance!
During my crazed picture taking yesterday, I posed Baker with one of his stuffed animals and he couldn't keep his mouth off of it! He wanted nothing more but to take a big bite out of it. My camera was there ready to capture it. I thought, well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! So, I captured the moment!
Taking a bite out of poor puppy's head!
This picture scares me a bit. Baker looks awfully vicious! Ha!
"Ah, now I got your ear!"
"Hmm, tasty."
"It's okay puppy. I still love you."
"But, I do love to pull on your ear!"
"Ha, that was fun! Watch out Bleeker!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, Baker is all boy, that's for sure! How funny that he's eating his toes... another friend's 4 mo. old does the same thing. I don't know why I didn't read that milestone in the baby books!