Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dinner at The Fish Market
Sweet Denver...what a cutie!
I love old friends!
Down by the waterfront
We hoped Denver would like the ducks and boats!

Crabcakes and Friends
On Saturday, my old roommate from college, Mary Ellen, and her husband, David, and their adorable 1 year old Denver, came over to meet Baker for the first time. They live in the Atlanta area but were here in DC visiting David's family so they made a stop at our house and we were obviously very happy about that! We haven't seen them since Denver was born last April so it was a great visit. Denver is the most beautiful little boy with the prettiest red hair I've ever seen. It's always nice to catch up with old friends. They were in the mood for seafood and Brad and I are always up for that so we had dinner at The Fish Market down by the water in Old Town. The crabcakes were fantastic and hold up to their title of best in the DC area. Despite the ridiculous heat and humidty (I mean heat index close to 100!), we had an amazing time. We can't wait to see them on their next visit!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously, every time I see you and Brad, I just chuckle because y'all are so Ken and Barbie. I just love it!!