Sunday, September 07, 2008

Just for Giggles

We got the cutest video of Baker the other day, just cracking up at Bleeker. Brad had him in his lap while playing tug with Bleeker and it Baker thought it was pretty fun, especially when Bleeker would shake his head so violently...geez, that's one strong yorkie! One more example of how much he loves his pup! His little laugh is like medicine to my soul (I know that sounds cheesy but it is). I think all parents feel the same way...there's just something so sweet and innocent about it. Let this little video be your meds today too!!

On Saturday, DC was "supposed" to be affected by T.S. Hannah, throwing a wrench into our plans to go to the Air and Space Museum with the Laughlins. Instead of testing nature with our 7 1/2 month old in the car, we played it safe and all hung out at our place for lunch, games and then later we ventured out for dinner. It was a long day of sitting inside and watching it rain and as the day went on, it just seemed to be so calm out. We were a bit disappointed in the weather as it wasn't nearly what we expected and we could have totally gone to the museum but it was great to spend quality time with friends. So it really worked out for the best. Anna, the teacher that she is, read Charlie and Baker a book and you can see in the picture that they were both pretty into it. Baker loves to be around Charlie and gets a real kick out of watching him act silly and "play the guitar" to his uncle Rod's music (J Roddy Walston and the Business http://www.myspace.com/jroddy)...it's very entertaining to all of us! Overall, we had a great Saturday, storm or no storm.

3 comments:

Chris, Mandy, and Avery said...

That laugh is too cute. I love to hear a baby laugh. Isn't it nice that we can have our very own babies laugh and entertain us. Sometimes I am still so amazed when I look at Avery and realize that she's my daughter.

Anonymous said...

So that may very well be my favorite video yet!

Sara Michelle said...

OMG, that video is so cute. I can hardly wait for Lethei to start laughing like that!!