The past couple of days have brought about a few more changes, but what's new? For starters, Baker got his 5th tooth on Saturday but this one is on top...his first top tooth! The one next to it is almost out as well. It's crazy to think that he has 5 teeth already! When one sprouts up, they all do I guess but this seems to be happening so fast.
Baker has also made a few more advancements in crawling. I mentioned before that he is starting to rock back and forth on all fours but this is happening a lot now. Last night, Brad was upstairs with him getting ready for bed. Baker sometimes gets in this crazy mood before bedtime where he is suddenly gets a burst of high energy. When Brad laid him on the daybed to get his PJ's out, he popped up on all fours and started to rock but when he realized that he inched forward if he put enough force into it, he did it more and moved across the bed! When I got upstairs with the bottle, Brad was so funny...his eyes were so big as he explained to me what had just happened. We keep saying that we need to baby proof but the reality of that is getting closer.
1. The first pic is from this afternoon. Isn't he darling? 2. Last night, we had put Baker on the floor on the blanket that is laying in the background. When I turned around, he had moved all to the edge of the rug. It seems that his ball had rolled off so he was going after it. I love that one sock is barely hanging on and the other is beside him!
Video: Baker rocking back and forth. Please ignore my terrible voice. I, for some reason, can't sit there in silence while videoing and hate it after I play it back! If I knew how to mute the sound on this I would! :o)
Baker is starting to grab the top of his crib as if he is going to pull himself up. Yesterday, I had a put some toys in there and sat him up to play. A few minutes later I noticed that he had leaned so far over and somehow got his legs into this position as if he was doing a split and looking a bit distressed! Then again, if I were doing that I would be distressed too! We might have a cheerleader or gymnist on our hands! :o)
I just thought this was a funny picture showing how messy his face is
after a having a teething biscuit!


1 comment:
I love your new header and all his new pics and videos. He only gets cuter, but you know that. :)
Post a Comment