Friday, September 19, 2008

Playing in the Park

This past Tuesday, a few friends from my moms/young women's Bible study group decided to go to one of the nearby waterfront parks for a picnic. Knowing how much Baker loves to be outside, I didn't pass this one up. So I stopped by the bagel shop for a sandwich and walked over to meet the girls. Baker, being pretty chilled out anyway, is most content outside. We had a great time out and Baker got to have some playtime with his friends, Noah and Micah. Of course we had to swing since he adores that but this time, we even attempted the see-saw! And it wouldn't be normal if I didn't take loads of pictures! It was a fun afternoon out but then we had to head home for his afternoon nap!


It's obvious by the look on his face that he loves to swing! I love how sweet his face is in the second one! I'm not sure how his arm ended up inside the
swing but he didn't seem bothered by it!

Look at his little pearly white showing! Did I mention that he got his 2nd tooth last weekend?

Carolyn and Noah, Melanie and Micah, and Sara and her little girl Ellen. The other pic is of Baker and I on the see-saw.

The three amigos - Noah, Micah and Baker
Video of Baker swinging - Please excuse all of my talking. The lady at the swing next to us was so nice but kept talking to me and I couldn't be rude so I just kept talking back! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet! I loved watching those sweet feet kicking as he swung! My only complaint with that video was that it was too short!

Anonymous said...

I, too, thought his legs a-going on the swing were so sweet!
He's really looking more mature/grown-up! :)

Anonymous said...

That first picture is my absolute favorite! He just looks like he's having so much fun.