Thursday, October 01, 2009

Catch-up

So, my mind hasn't necessarily been on the blog over the week so I'm gonna play catch-up on a bunch of pictures I've taken over the past week and a half. There is more to come after this round!


I was wondering where Baker was and when I looked over the couch, he was laying on the floor. He loves this little game where he pretends to be asleep and fake snores. Neither Brad or I really snore but I've pretended to do it in the past with him and he just picked it up. He is so cute,thinks this game is hilarious and does it all day long! I'm hoping to catch it on video at some point!

At the gym last week, Baker finally got into the foam pit without me putting him in there! He usually hates it but something just clicked with him and he jumped in. I was shocked! This particular picture is after he accidently slipped and fell in. He thought it was funny!
Playing in the tent with a new friend he made..one of the many things he loves at the gym!

This is officially one of Baker's favorite toys...Busy Ball Popper. If I could recommend a toy to any parent for their tot, it would be this one. It does drive me a bit crazy but he still loves it...and we bought it for him last Christmas! But if you'll notice, there are lots of other things in the tubing other than the balls that are supposed to come out. Baker loves to fill it up with other things. This particular day, it's full of puzzle pieces! If there is ever something missing, I can usually find it in there. For example...one day, I couldn't find keys for the life of me. Where were they? The popper. I brought a pair of socks down for him to wear on Sat and seconds later, I could not find them anywhere! I checked everywhere and finally gave up thinking it was a lost cause. So I got another pair of socks out and just before we left, I was cleaning up his toys and guess what I found? His sock crammed in the popper! Ah...he loves to experiment!

Taking such good care of Franz and feeding him a teething paci.

No comments: