Baker loves to dress up...not that he puts on a firehat and thinks he's a fireman, but he loves to put hats, glasses and whatever else on. Of course, as soon as he does, he runs straight to the mirror to see what he looks like. These are just a few random pics of him being his cute self!
We had to buy Baker another Bumpkin bib and one of the only ones to choose from was all about transportation...Baker's favorite thing! So, when we put it on him to wear during breakfast on Saturday, he refused to take it off afterwards because he loved it so much. Not the usual at all because he HATES bibs! Then, he put his little Mickey glasses on to complete the outfit. I see many outings in a Spiderman costume in our future!
Decked out in his Revolutionary hat that we bought from Mt. Vernon!
This picture seriously makes me die! Yesterday, I was getting ready in our bedroom while Baker ran around and tore it apart. I turned around and saw Brad's boxers on his head just like this! I roared with laughter and as you can tell, he was very excited about it. Thank God they were clean! When I took them off, he kept screaming "hat, hat"! Hahaha!


No comments:
Post a Comment