Happy 6 Year Anniversary!
Brad and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary yesterday! It's hard to believe that we've been married for 6 years already but they have been the most wonderful 6 years ever and I thank God for blessing us with so much. Here's a fun recap of what we've done in this time together - lived in Brooklyn Heights, moved to the UWS, got our Yorkie Bleeker, moved to London, traveled all over England, went to Paris a few times, Venice, Barcelona, Prague, & Dublin, moved to Atlanta, got pregnant, went to the Dominican Republic, moved to Old Town Alexandria, had a baby, and moved to the District neighborhood of Capitol Hill, not to mention our domestic travel. Holy cow! It sounds even crazier when typed out. That is one crazy ride and there is no telling where we'll end up next! I can't wait to see where the next 6 years will take us! I wouldn't want to travel on this journey with anyone but my Brad!
On our date night - a little shopping and dinner at McCormick & Schmick's.


No comments:
Post a Comment