Sunday, June 01, 2008

Yum, yum!
"Is there any more in that bowl?"
"I like cereal!"
Happy baby
He has a new found interest in his toes and now grabs them!
I wish I was that limber!
The Feeding Continues
Well, this is just an update to let you know that despite our thoughts on holding off on the feeding for a few weeks, we have decided to carry on and haven't missed a day since we started. First off, Baker really likes the rice cereal (honestly, I think he'd eat steak if we gave it to him) and I think it would have been cruel to stop it after teasing him with it. Second, several friends and family told us that it's best to continue feeding him the cereal but in small amounts so his tummy can get used to. The gassiness isn't too much of an issue but I think I gave him too much at the first feeding. Now he's only getting half of that and is doing a lot better. So, the solid foods are definitely on and I can't wait to take some funny pictures!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baker is getting so big. It's amazing how fast they grow. You guys are doing awesome!

Love you guys!

Brian